The Loan Process
The outline below provides a basic overview of what we need to start the process of underwriting a new loan.
It is important to realize that every new loan opportunity is different. No two loans are alike. Therefore, on a case by case basis there might be additional questions or documents asked for.
1. Please fill out our: How Can We Help You? Pre-Qualifying questions so that we can take a look at your loan details and determine quickly if your loan is fundable, or simply call us at 888-876-6732 or locally (303)539-3000.
We will get back to you within 24 Hours
If your loan can be funded we will ask for the following information:
- A Personal Financial Sheet (PFS) that we will send to you via email
- Your last 2 years tax returns
4. Any other relevant information that you would like to provide up front can help shorten the process. Other Documents might include:
- A Brokers Price Opinion (BPO)
- Comparable Properties to yours.
- The contract on the property
- A scope of work to be completed
- Your resume of prior like work
- Pictures of the property
- Your Credit Score